Sunday, October 2, 2011

Anything Goes - Fall Leaves

Hi Everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by for today's challenge. October is when I remember seeing the leaves change, crisper weather and the feeling of fall. Well that's what I remember living in North Carolina. Here in Florida we don't have fall :o( But today your challenge is another anything goes challenge. Use those supplies!!!!

Today I made myself use one of my fall stacks {eeeekkkkkk} yes I actually used some of my coveted paper. Those that know me I'm a paper ho and will buy paper and then hate to use it but I challenged myself to use paper and my Cuttlebug folders since of course I have, well we won't talk about how many folders I have ;o)

So I wanted to do a simple card. Something that a beginner craft could accomplish. So in honor of all the newbies that might be reading our blog here is a simple fall leaves card for you.



I just happened to be surfing craft galleries last night and was amazed at all the talent in craft land but a lot of it could be rather intimidating if you are new to this hobby or even to someone who is branching out in their craft.

Now let's see your projects. You can post a "simple" project to inspire a newbie or post any fall/Halloween project. Happy Crafting.

---Caroline




4 comments: