Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Stash Challenge ~ Ink

Hello Friends!!! I can't believe the holidays are almost here and I'm sooooooo not ready. Heck I'm still making holiday cards for my sister to send and of course they are supposed to be in the mail to her tomorrow. Hmmmmmm better get my behind into gear. Today's challenge is another Use your Stash Challenge. Hubby was asking me what I wanted for Christmas and boy when I started to think about it I was like ummmmmm I have a TON of craft stuff and do I really need more stash?? Well of course I need more in my stash but I better use what I have for now.

So today we are going to use INK. It can be ink to stamp; ink from markers; ink to enhance your cuts; even ink from pens to do your journaling. I decided to use ink to stamp a Christmas Card.

I used versamark ink to stamp the image and words and then used blue shimmer embossing powder. The great thing about this color of embossing powder is that it doesn't shimmer unless the light hits it just perfectly so it's a subtle shimmer.

The blue die cut behind the stamp was cut using the Cricut Circle Exclusive Sophie Cart.

Now I hope you'll play along and use your ink stash and join in the challenge. Happy Crafting :o)

---Caroline




4 comments: