Friday, December 2, 2011

December Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!!!! Caroline here. Nope it's not Sunday and you haven't missed the weekend. Allison has been caught up with some work stuff this week and asked me take over for her for this sketch challenge weekend.

I have some large shoes to fill and was a little nervous cause she's the queen of layouts but she did hold my hand and give me the sketches to work with :oP

Layout Sketch

Card Sketch

So I've been trying to scrap my wedding pictures ... it's only been 5 years so why not start now.
Considering I haven't done layouts in a very LONG time I'm pleased with the way these turned out. On the black embossed panel I used white/clear smooch spritz to tone down the black.

Now for the card
Close up of the charms

The little snowflake squares are foil tape run through the cuttlebug and then dyed with alcohol ink.

The charms were made with beads and mini jingle bells. Now it's your turn. Let's see your take on the sketches.

---Caroline



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Caroline! Just beautiful.....I love both projects, but your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Caroline! I'm loving the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...how sweet! I love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete